Japan Tobacco International (JTI) is a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. Our 45,000 people come from everywhere in the world, representing greater than 100 nationalities. We market world-renowned manufacturers in greater than 130 nations with 409 places of work, 29 factories, and eight analysis & improvement facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Corporate Affairs Manager
Job ID: 23358
Location: Victoria Island
Professional space: Corporate Affairs & Communications
Contract sort: Permanent
Professional degree: Experienced
Reporting to the Corporate Affairs & Communication Director West Africa, the CA Manager is accountable for implementing the cluster’s Corporate Affairs & Communication technique for:
- Regulatory Monitoring
- Stakeholder Engagament
- Government relations
- Corporate and Media Communication
Main Areas Of Responsibility
- Anticipates and screens developments of tobacco-control and financial coverage developments equivalent to excise tax. Provide a primary evaluation of their potential implications.
- Pro-actively highlights points to the Corporate Affairs & Communications (CA&C) Manager such that anticipated challenges are addressed in a well timed method.
- Develops and maintains updated stakeholder maps used to implement pre-determined CAC methods.
- Represents JTI at native commerce, enterprise affiliation conferences and business programmes. Ensures that JTI’s views and positions are properly represented.
- Active engagement with officers of related Ministries, Agencies & Departments (MDAs) to drive alternatives the place JTI’s positions and options may be successfully introduced in direction of a affordable and possible regulatory setting.
Media and Corporate Communications:
- Content improvement and manufacturing of JTI’s West Afrcia publication.
- Assists in getting ready engagement instruments equivalent to speaking factors, press releases, displays, background profiles and so forth
- Media monitoring: Daily scouring of respected information sources, put together and file related press clippings.
- Prepare weekly media protection report highlighting related information reports over the interval.
Localizing world/Regional Regulatory Initiatives:
- Assists in localizing and world/regional CA&C priorities in line with growing native methods as and when required. The goal is to make sure the efficient implementation and roll-out of worldwide/regional initiatives and methods in line with native market setting.
- Other duties as could also be assigned by the CA&C Director WA
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor degree ideally in Media & Communication, Political Science, Law or Business Administration.
- Minimum three years managerial expertise in Public Affairs or Corporate Affairs & Communications, ideally in a regulated FMCG business.
- High Level of normal/present affairs Knowledge. Proven sturdy interpersonal expertise, and a workforce participant
- High degree of relationship constructing. High degree of cultural sensitivity , and sense of prudence
- High degree of tact and confidentiality
- Strong reporting, analytical and negotiating expertise
- Strong verbal and written communication expertise in English. Advanced Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) is required.
- High degree of adaptability to various and quick altering environments.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply