2021 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination Slip Re-Printing Procedure & JAMB Reprint Slip 2021
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB reprinting slip portal for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) has been activated. Applicants can now print their examination slips for their email inbox or via the JAMB website.
This Guide Covers
- jamb re-print 2021 nairaland
- jamb reprint 2021 date
- jamb reprint portal 2021
- jamb reprint deadline
- jamb re-print slip 2021
See the procedure on how to print the JAMB slip and JAMB Reprinting slip below.
This is to inform all the candidates that registered for the 2021 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that printing of the examination slip has commenced.
ALSO READ : JAMB Registration 2021 : Board says no further extension of closing date for registration
JAMB Re-print Slip 2021 & JAMB Reprinting slip
The 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) will commence on Saturday, 19th June 2021, nationwide.
Candidates are advised to print their slips before the commencement of the JAMB Exam, in order to familiarize themselves with the examination schedules as no form of excuse for missing the examination will be entertained.
How JAMB Reprint Slip 2021 & JAMB Reprinting slip ( How to Do it )
Reprinting of JAMB registration slip is quite easy. All you would be required to print your JAMB exam slip that reflects your examination schedule is your registration number. Follow the steps outlined below for the process:
- Go to the JAMB UTME e-slip printing page at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintExaminationSlip
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Email address or Phone number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Print Examination Slip‘ button to access your exam schedule.
Note: Please allow a popup for the JAMB site (www.jamb.org.ng) from your browser.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. )
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer