For any person to be registered for UTME/DE, he/she must supply his/her National Identity Number (NIN) for JAMB registration 2021″ JAMB says.
This Post will Answer the following Questions
- How much is JAMB form for 2021?
- When is JAMB form closing?
- Is JAMB form out for 2021?
- JAMB 2021 Registration date myschool
- JAMB 2021 Registration date nairaland
- JAMB 2021 Registration date and closing date
- JAMB Registration date
- how to register for JAMB 2021 Online
- how to apply for JAMB 2021
- JAMB form 2021 price
Candidates must have a National Identity Number (NIN) before they can register, according to a statement signed by Dr Fabian Benjamin, JAMB’s Head of Public Affairs and Protocol.
For any person to be registered for UTME/DE, he/she must supply his/her National Identity Number (NIN) for JAMB registration 2021″
“The Governing Board of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) met on March 22, 2021 and agreed that: i. For any person to be enrolled for UTME/DE, he or she must supply his or her National Identity Number” (NIN). As a result, participation in the 2021 Registration Exercise is required.
ii. There will be 700 registration centres throughout the world.
The list can be found in all state offices and on the JAMB website at www.jamb.gov.ng.
JAMB Portal for JAMB UTME Registration is www.jamb.gov.ng
iii. The following is the accepted registration and review schedule: a. The registration period will run from Thursday, April 8, to Saturday, May 15, 2021.
Therefore the JAMB 2021 Registration date and closing date is from April 8th to May 15, 2021
JAMB 2021 Registration date Is April 8 the 2021 and JAMB UTME Closing Date is May 15, 2021
“Candidates should also be aware that DE registration will take place simultaneously with UTME registration. The selling of the UTME/DE application documents will not be extended in any way.
“b. An optional mock will be held on Friday, April 30th, 2021 (for those who express interest and register by April 24th, 2021).
“c. The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination will take place from June 5th to June 19th, 2021.
“iii. The test will take place at any of the examination centres in the candidate’s chosen examination town.
“v. The registration fee for the application documents for 2021 is N3, 500, with an additional N500 for the recommended Reading Text.
” vi. From April 5, 2021, information about other registration procedures and standards will be available on the Board’s website and advertised in electronic and print media.”
Pay Attention To:
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited