JAMB Original Result Slip Printing For All Years, the Easy Guide can be accessed here on Ejes Gist News
The original UTME result slip (which includes your passport photograph embedded) from the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is now available for printing online. Candidates will, however, be required to pay N1,000 online in order to access and print their original result slips on the JAMB portal.
This is to inform all candidates who took the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMBUnified )’s Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in this and previous years that they can now print their original results slips online.
During admission screening, you will need to present the original result slip.
You must create an account on the JAMB website if you do not already have one. Also See: How to Create a JAMB Online Profile.
You can do it yourself, but you will need to make a payment of N1,000 on JAMB portal to access and print the original result slip.
Easy Steps How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip
- Visit JAMB Portal and Login to your JAMB profile through https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/Login.
- Under the list of services (on the left side of the page), click on the “Print Result Slip“.
- The next step you should click “continue with payment” to make payment via the Remita Portal.
- After you have successful made the payment, you should proceed to print your result slip. “Select your examination year” and entering your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the required columns.
Note: You have the option of getting your result slip emailed to you or printing it directly from the portal.
Jobs in Nigeria [Apply Now]
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022 – DSSC Course (26 / 2022)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 BMTC 43 – NAF Recruitment Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng Portal Login
- Job Vacancies at Christ the Redeemer Secondary Schools for Teaching and Non-teaching Staff
- WAEC 2022 Massive Recruitment – WAEC Recruitment Portal login