Check JAMB New Cut Off Mark for 2021 & Latest Jamb cut off mark for 2021 /2022 admission
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and heads of tertiary institutions will set the minimum cut-off mark for 2021/ 2022 admissions at a Policy Meeting on August 31.
The policy meeting, which will be chaired by Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, will make decisions on the new minimum cut-off marks and other admission issues, according to the Board.
Last year, JAMB, in collaboration with university vice chancellors, polytechnic rectors, and college provosts, set the minimum cut-off mark for admission to universities at 160 and above, 120 for polytechnics, and 100 for colleges of education.
The board stated this in its weekly bulletin, which was released on Sunday in Abuja by Head of Media, Dr Fabian Benjamin.
“This (policy) meeting kicks off the admission process into the country’s tertiary institutions,” it says. It will address critical issues raised by the Registrar of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) during his presentation on the recently concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry applications, as well as setting the tone for the 2021/2022 Admission exercise.
“At the meeting, policy directions for the country’s tertiary institutions will be charted, admission guidelines will be established, and application statistics, candidate performance, and the 2020 Admission exercise will be evaluated.
“Among other things, the meeting will take a position on acceptable minimum admissions standards to be applied in all admissions conducted by all Nigerian tertiary institutions.
“Because of the importance of the decisions to be made at the meeting, it will be streamed live on the Board’s website, www.jamb.gov.ng, as well as on its Facebook page, @JAMBULLETIN,” and other social media platforms.
“The Board makes it clear that any institution that begins any admissions process before this meeting is abusing the process, as it is this forum that grants this authorization.”
# latest jamb cut off mark for 2021
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)