The Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) led by Comrade Donbra aykiram has begun underground work for president Buhari to forgive Chief Government Ekpemupolo alias Tompolo.
Sources who plead anonymity confined on Ejesgist Media via a telephone chat. He said IYC and other ex-agitators are currently workings out a modality for them and Tompolo to work with Buhari.
Ejesgist Media also gathered that the leaders of various camps of ex-agitators in the Niger Delta have pledged to work with the Federal Government to deepen peace and stability in the oil-rich region in order to pave the way for hitch-free elections in 2019 and beyond.
The leaders, including Chief Bibopre Ajube, aka General Shoot-at-Sight; Victor Ben, alias Boyloaf, and HRH Ateke Tom, among others, weekend, expressed their support in Lagos, at a meeting with the Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta and Coordinator of the Presidential Amnesty Programme, Prof. Charles Dokubo.
Representatives of other frontline leaders of ex-agitators in the Niger Delta, including Chief Government Ekpemupolo alias Tompolo, attended the meeting.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications