Iyabo Ojo Discloses Her Mum Had schizophrenia
Iyabo Ojo, a Nollywood actress and entrepreneur, revealed that her mother suffered from schizophrenia before passing away last November.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 ALSO READ : Breaking: Heavy Tension In Delta As Police Officer Allegedly Kill Okada Man over ₦100 Bribe
- 0.2 ALSO READ : Fresh Graduate Shot Dead by Suspected Herdsmen on Her Way to Collect NYSC Call-up Letter
- 0.3 ALSO READ : Actress Iyabo Ojo slams her colleagues in the movie industry defending Baba Ijesha who allegedly defiled a 14-year-old girl
- 0.4 ALSO READ : Senator Dino Melaye Reacts on Alleged Marital Affairs with Actress Iyabo Ojo
- 1 Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
ALSO READ : Breaking: Heavy Tension In Delta As Police Officer Allegedly Kill Okada Man over ₦100 Bribe
Iyabo Ojo revealed the information when responding to Tosin Abiola, also known as Tocyn Omo’bri’sh, who had cast shade at her.
Tosin is accused of plotting to bring down the actress with the help of her former manager.
ALSO READ : Fresh Graduate Shot Dead by Suspected Herdsmen on Her Way to Collect NYSC Call-up Letter
“Some people enter your life to utilise you as a stepping stone to further their self-interest. They get on your bandwagon, study you, and then exploit your flaws to destroy you; regrettably, I ain’t one to be destroyed, and I don’t play victim,” Ojo said.
ALSO READ : Actress Iyabo Ojo slams her colleagues in the movie industry defending Baba Ijesha who allegedly defiled a 14-year-old girl
“Yes my mum had schizophrenia and I took damn good care of her & I love her to pieces but Tosin for years just because you know about her condition you’ve constantly & stylishly called me all manners of names implying a deranged personality which I have constantly brought to your attention and warned you against because I genuinely believe it is you trying to mock my mum.
“Now that you have decided to finally bring this to the open and play victim, Tosin Abiola be warned, as you have said you respect your two kids. I will beg you to hold on to that.
“As for me, I don’t throw shades, if you come for me I will come for you…. for weeks now you have been throwing all kind of shades just because I disagree with your closeness to my former PA/Manager Gbemi.
“If you call yourself my so-called best friend you will not be communicating with a staff I took like a daughter who almost ruined my business, I still have all the evidence…. friendship no be by force o, yes I don’t mend broken fence because I’m not two-faced.
“It’s either you are for me or against me, all these manipulative tactics you’re bringing to social media won’t work with me, trying to use your Google study to buy sympathy.
“Tosin you know we know each other well enough. It sure won’t end well. I will come for you straight up, I don’t care whose ox is gored! I come in peace & I can be very petty….. ijogbon is my middle name. if you no find my trouble na jeje Uomo eko mi lo o.”
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)