Former Aviation Minister, Osita Chidoka, says he has never seen the server used by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for collation of results.
Chidoka, a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), is also witness in a case challenging President Muhammadu Buhari at the 2019 presidential election.
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, had claimed that he defeated President Buhari with at least 1.6 million votes according to data obtained from the INEC server.
Speaking at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Abuja on Friday, July 19, 2019, Chidoka said he does not know what the server looks like.
Chidoka, who was a collation officer during the election, maintained that the INEC chairman had said that results would be transmitted from card readers to the central server.
“I have not seen the server but INEC consistently told us of the server and the INEC Chairman at the national collation of results of the election acknowledged the existence of the server,” he said.
“I was there when the results were collated,” Chidoka emphasised.
He acknowledged that collation of results was also done manually.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]