9ice and wife
Abolore Akande, the popular Nigerian singer who is more popularly known as 9ice, has been in the eye of the storm lately and has not come out to clear things up.
During the week, the singer became a topic of discussion on social media when a video of him fondling a lady that was not his wife surfaced online.
Another picture showing him naked also went viral.
Despite the scandalous picture and video, 9ice initially appeared unperturbed as he even asked fans to share the video of his new song as much as they had shared the lewd materials.
Posting the video of his new song, ‘Zaddy’, on Thursday, November 19, he added the caption, “Same way you’re promoting this scandal video, please promote my song. #zaddyzaddy. Thank you.”
However, he made a volte-face on Saturday, November 21, when he implored fans to beg his wife for his ‘shameful’ act.
He uploaded a video of himself pleading with fans to beg his wife for forgiveness and added the caption, “Save a sinking vessel.”
In the video, he said, “I have done something so shameful and terrible, and it is costing me my family.
“The most important thing to me right now is my family.
“That 9ice you always see and appreciate, it is because I have a backbone, Olasunkanmi Akande.
“This terrible thing I have done is costing me a whole lot. I apologise for what I have done and I need you guys to help me beg my wife. She is my backbone.
“That 9ice that you always see, that strives to bring out the best in our culture, it is because I have a backbone. I apologise for my wrongdoings and need you guys to help me beg my wife.
“I have excelled in many other things but one thing I have been failing at is my marriage. I want this marriage to work. Please, help me beg my wife. Save this marriage for me.
“Thank you so much. God bless you.”
However, the singer’s colleagues in the entertainment industry and fans were divided over his apology, as some commended him, while some berated him for his actions.
Actress, Mide Martins wrote, “God will intervene.”
Another actress, Olaitan Sugar added, “Please forgive and forget.”
Music producer, K Solo wrote, “You are a great woman and not just a wife. And we acknowledge; that is why this has to be done publicly. We apologise as friends of Abolore.”
Actor, Mustapha Solagbade added, “We are sorry. Please, forgive him.”
Kira Taiwo wrote, “I don’t even know what to say.”
Coco Banks added, “May I not marry a man that would embarrass me.”
On her part, Arike Joks wrote, “Uncle 9ice is being nice to her.”
Meanwhile, @Sistomeeh, added, “This 9ice is a disaster of a man. Marriage means nothing to him.”
@Craftbyleo wrote, “Men will embarrass you. She is not even as beautiful as his wife.”
Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet
- Ask Ejes Gist Media
- Aviation Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Banking Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Building and Construction Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Career Tips
- Crime Watch
- Economy / Business News
- Editorial / Opinions
- Education Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Engineering Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Entertainment News Latest
- Entry Level Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Federal Government Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Free Download Latest Mp3 Music in Nigeria
- Full Time Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Google AdSense know how
- Health / Medical Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Health Tips
- Hot Nigeria Jobs
- HOT NIGERIAN JOBS
- Hotel Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today
- How to Make Money Online
- Human Resources Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Internship Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- IT and Telecoms Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Job Vacancy in Africa
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today
- Latest News On Npower batch C
- Latest Recruitment in Nigeria
- Lecturing Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Legal Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Maritime Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Metro News
- MSC/MS / PHD Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- My School Gist
- Naija Celebrity Gist
- Naija News Today
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- NGO / Humanitarian Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Niger Delta Today News
- Oil and Gas Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Part Time Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- PASS QUESTIONS For Federal Government Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Politics News in Nigeria
- Religion News in Nigeria
- Scholarship News
- Sport News in Nigeria
- SSCE Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Teaching Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Travel and Logistics Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Wordpress Themes Free Download
- World News