A Nigerian man and husband of a popular Nollywood actress has shared his touching experience after contracting coronavirus.
Nigerian Entrepreneur, Jason Njoku revealed that he has been hospitalized and needs oxygen to breathe due to the COVID-19 he is currently fighting.
Jason and his wife, Actress Remmy-Njoku recently announced that they tested positive and they’ve already commenced treatment. Thankfully, none of his kids were infected.
Giving an update via his Twitter page, he wrote:
Thanks all for your wishes. The kids all tested negative so they’re fine. @MrsMaryNjoku other than minor fatigue is fine. Me? This thing beat me up at home for a week. Since Monday I’ve been hospitalized with hardcore fever & need oxygen to support my breathing It will pass
Thanks all for your wishes. The kids all tested negative so they’re fine. @MrsMaryNjoku other than minor fatigue is fine. Me? This thing beat me up at home for a week. Since Monday I’ve been hospitalized with hardcore fever & need oxygen to support my breathing 🙏🏾. It will pass🙏🏾 pic.twitter.com/BbSeo4muSO
— JasonNjoku (@JasonNjoku) November 4, 2020
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited