Toke Makinwa, the popular media personality has declared her plans to get married soon, in her latest announcement on social media. The media personality who would turn 35 this year is ready to give love a second chance.
She said; “Calling on all travel companies, let’s make magic together this November, I turn 35 and I want a solid girls trip to my dream destination Phuket – Thailand ?? I want to wake up to the sounds of the ocean, visit nearby islands, drink some rum and live it up as it’s my last year as a single girl ? ready to give marriage a second chance and of course the bambinos too. So if you’ll like to sponsor my friends and I to create the best content ever, let’s do it big in November”.
The tempestuous marriage of media personality, Toke Makinwa, to her ex-husband, Maje Ayida, was dissolved by an Igbosere High Court in Lagos in October 2017.
Toke had filed for divorce in March 2016 on grounds that her husband committed adultery.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies