MainOne Cable is a number one facilitator and most popular supplier of modern telecom companies and community options resembling Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), different companies and Government establishments throughout West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is constructed on having gifted and extremely proficient people inside their respective fields because the driving drive behind our enterprise. A job in MainOne is completely different from another you could have had. With becoming a member of MainOne you will be challenged, impressed and proud as you change into part of one thing huge.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: IT Network Administrator
Department: Corporate Services & Development
Job Type: Permanent
The IT Network Administrator will likely be answerable for the next:
- Provide Level-2/3 assist and troubleshooting to resolve points
- Monitor performance and guarantee system availability and reliability
- Monitor system useful resource utilization, trending, and capability planning
- Liaise with distributors and different IT personnel for downside decision.
- Configure and set up numerous community units and companies (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform community upkeep and system upgrades together with service packs, patches, hotfixes and security configurations
- Work inside the established configuration and alter administration insurance policies to make sure consciousness, approval and success of adjustments made to the community infrastructure
- Select and implement security instruments, insurance policies, and procedures at the side of the corporate’s security crew
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Hands-on information of Cisco routers/switches and Cisco/Fortigate Firewalls.
- Good understanding of Voice over IP know-how and Cisco CUCM (Cisco most popular)
- Ability to exhibit information of IT security abilities in Encryption, Endpoint safety, Email safety
- 5-7 years expertise in designing, implementation of LAN/WAN networks, Network and Cyber Security trade expertise.
- Minimum of HND / BSc. degree in Computer Science or Electrical / Electronics Eng or in a associated self-discipline.
- Network Documentation abilities.
- Sound information of TCP/IP, IPv4 and CIDR
- Hands-on expertise in Enterprise wi-fi implementation.
- Hands-on expertise in Routing protocol, OSPF/EIGRP/BGP
- Experience working with Cisco Identity Services Engine (Cisco ISE).
- Basic understanding of community companies, DHCP, DNS, Proxy, NAT and so forth.
- Network+ or CCNP in Routing & Switching or Security is required. MCSE certification is a plus.
- Basic information of Microsoft Active Directory Infrastructure, Windows server working system DNS, DHCP and Microsoft Exchange Servers
Demands of the Job:
- Business communication and venture administration abilities.
- Process-driven, with sturdy analytical and planning abilities.
- Ability to speak successfully with related areas of the enterprise.
- Knowledge of and expertise with: Information methods security, Unix/Linux, Windows AD, LANS/WANS; OSI Layer & Network protocols
- Technical & Professional proficiency.
- Strong teaching and crew management abilities.
- Very good problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Excellent customer support orientation.
- Vendor relationship and negotiating abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines