ICAP is a worldwide health leader located at Columbia University, ICAP has actually worked considering that 2003 with one main objective: to enhance the health of households and neighborhoods.
Working together with people at every level of the health system–from clients to healthcare suppliers to federal government authorities – ICAP is committed to providing high-performing health system enhancing efforts that supply quality and inexpensive healthcare. The organization deals with the world’s most important health risks and, in partnership with partners all over the world, carries out transformative options to fulfill the health requirements of people.
We are looking for extremely certified prospects to serve in our Country Office as:
RELATED JOB : Internship Job at ICAP
Job Title: IT Intern / NYSC
- The IT Intern will be accountable for the smooth running of computer systems and guaranteeing that users get optimal gain from them.
- This is an in your area utilized position contingent upon accessibility of grant financing.
- The position holder is accountable to supply technical assistance for users; and to handle and administer local IT facilities and business systems under the instructions of the Director of Admin and Finance.
- Follow diagrams and composed directions to fix a fault or established a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications, test and examine new innovation
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and handle password problems
- Respond within concurred time frame to call-outs
- Work constantly on a job up until conclusion (or recommendation to 3rd parties, if proper)
- Prioritize and handle numerous open cases at one time
- Conduct electrical security examine computer devices.
- Perform software application setup on stand-alone computer systems and laptop computers
- Provide assistance in identifying software and hardware problems and fixing activities
- Support with recording all procedures in recommendation handbooks for training and assistance
- Assist in software and hardware stock management
- Handle routine upkeep of software and hardware
- Troubleshoot devices such as printers and scanners and other peripherals
- Take phone conversation from users and effort to help them with their infotech concerns and issues
- Handle IT associated documents and make certain that all IT materials are offered
- Assist in collecting user requirements and establishing proper reports for IT experts
- Provide users with continuous support in their infotech issues
- Provide assistance in establishing end-user training activities
- Ensure adherence to ICAP business requirements, style and architecture
- Install and set up hardware running systems and applications
- Monitor and preserve computer systems and networks
- Talk personnel through a series of actions, either in person or over the phone, to assist establish systems or fix problems
- Provide assistance, consisting of procedural documents and pertinent reports
Requirements / Education
- Experience of Microsoft Server Administration
- Experience in assistance Windows Operating System
- Proficiency in carrying out software and hardware setup treatments.
- University Degree or Diploma in Computer Studies
- Proven capability and experience in establishing LANs and telecoms networks
- Experience in supporting and management of LANs
How to Apply
Interested and certified prospects should send their in-depth CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with the Job Title and Location in the subject line.
Application Deadline 12th February, 2020.
- ICAP at Columbia University is a level playing field company, and just certified prospects are shortlisted. We do not ask for any costs from potential applicants.
- All applications after the above date will be disqualified
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Service Executive Conversion Programme
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Jobs in Nigeria for Academic Staff at American University of Nigeri
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august