Isa Pantami, Buhari Minister Sponsoring Boko Latest updates
Bashir Ahmad, President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant on New Media, has refuted claims that Nigeria’s Minister of Communications, Isa Pantami, has been put on the US government’s terror watch list.
Pantami was placed on the list on Sunday, according to reports, because of suspected links to a former leader of the terrorist group Boko Haram.
ALSO READ : Shocking Footage Shows Moment Drug Dealer Executes US Police Officer During Traffic Stop In Broad Daylight (Video)
The minister was said to be a close confidant of Boko Haram’s late leader, Mohammed Yusuf, according to the article.
Pantami was also said to have links to Abu Quatada al Falasimi and other Al-Qaeda figures, whom he admired and spoke highly of, according to the study.
ALSO READ : Igbos, Yorubas Should Get Ready Because Very Soon Northerners Will Start Revenging – Gov Matawalle
Bashir, on the other hand, called the storey “fake news” in a tweet on Monday.
He said the Minister had never been put on any US watchlist.
He wrote, ”You have just endorsed a fake report without verifying. For your information @DrIsaPantamihas never been on any US watchlist.”
You have just endorsed a fake report without verifying. As a media outlet @NewsWireNGR you know exactly how to verify such reports, but no, you are here pushing a false and dangerous narrative to your thousands of followers. FYI @DrIsaPantami has never been on any US watchlist. https://t.co/p4vR5yUGQ9
— Bashir Ahmad (@BashirAhmaad) April 12, 2021
# Isa Pantami Sponsoring Boko
Pay Attention To:
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate