By Omajemite Don
Any time, I meditate on the issues and the happenings in APC since the inauguration of Mainstream Delta APC (MDA) I always weep for APC and the leadership style been applied. Don't get me wrong.
During the inauguration of MDA UDU LGA, the conveners were asked " is MDA a fraction in APC? the conveners said" NO" that MDA is a political group whose aim is to build APC and support any Urhobo candidate. The conveners were also asked again" will Olorogun Otega Emerhor contest?" They said no that Olorogun Otega Emerhor is willing to work with any Urhobo candidate " but the reverse has been the case. But that is not my major concern.
The present crisis has been faced, in APC today is not about power tussled, not who will take over party offices or structure. But can be attributed to the zoning Agenda brought forth by Olorogun Otega Emerhor cohorts.
Is an Olorogun Otega Emerhor truly a leader or a ruler? is an ambiguous question with ambiguous answers. Yes, others will say Olorogun Otega Emerhor is a leader with an impeccable character while others will say he is a ruler with unbearable character.
How did you grade him?
But before you do the grading first let's try to differentiate between a Leader and a Ruler.
Who is a Leader?
A leader is someone who guides and directs the Actions of others towards the achievement of a set Goal. by the implementation, leaders don, 't make decisions rather they take the decision from the decision been made by the majority of his followers.
A leader is someone with the spirit of God.
Don't miss: How Apc was rescued
According to professor James, Leader is usually the person that people choose to follow.
On the other hand who is a ruler?
A Ruler is someone who can tell you what you must do. They dictate the rules and you have no choice but to follow them. You can attempt to not follow the rules, and the group of people they have convinced that they should have the right to order other people around will come at you in force and imprison, harm, or kill you. Source
Now the choice is yours to categorize him whatever way you felt.
Olorogun Otega Emerhor is a very good man with the best leadership skills but he has turned to a ruler from, the wrong advice and information been inculcated on him by those Psychopaths around.
Without fear or Favour, people no longer see Olorogun Otega Emerhor as a leader. They see him as a ruler because of the way he runs the party.
A political party is not a sole proprietorship business were all decisions are been taken by one man. No!!! is not done anywhere. Your interest cannot override the interest of the Party. No, it is wrong.
Those around him should tell him the truth, that "he is losing the personality of which Urhobo Sons and Daughters had towards him.
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
- Good news : Nigeria, Germany to partner on mechanised farming
- If your body count is over 10, we can’t date – Teni
- Terrible !! Lady sells her newborn baby for N500k after lying to her husband
- Househelp steals employer's N1.6m six hours after resumption
- Digital World Forum set to inaugurates Community of Digital Enthusiasts
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Latest Recruitment 2019
- Mass Recruitment at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA), 21st August 2019
- A Reputable Construction Company in Northern Nigeria : Ongoing recruitment ( 5 states )
- NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc, Recruitment 8th August 2019
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019: Latest Vacancies ( 4 Slots )
- IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )
- Edo State Government 2019 Apprenticeship Programme
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019
- Kaduna State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Entry-level & Exp
- Entry Level Bank Tellers recruitment in a Reputable Bank in Lagos, August 2019
- Entry Level Recruitment at UBA Bank, 1st August, 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives In A Renowned Commercial Bank ( Nationwide )
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, (18 Positions )
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment for 19th, July 2019 [ 8 Position ]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 11
- ABUJA FCT 38
- Adamawa State 18
- Akwa Ibom State 14
- Anambra State 12
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Bauchi State 9
- Bayelsa State 11
- Benue State 10
- Borno State 18
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 9
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 13
- Delta State 12
- Ebonyi State 12
- Edo State 16
- Ekiti State 11
- Engineering Jobs 15
- Entry-level Jobs 229
- Enugu State 9
- Featured 14
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2
- Full time jobs 1071
- Gombe State 11
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Imo State 9
- Internship Jobs 36
- Jigawa State 8
- JOB FOR SSCE 64
- Jobs and Recruitment 1566
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 6
- Jobs in Education 10
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 127
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 137
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 294
- Jos 7
- Kaduna State 15
- Kano State 11
- Katsina State 9
- Kebbi State 10
- Kogi State 11
- Kwara State 13
- Lagos State 168
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- Nasarawa State 8
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1166
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 17
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 12
- Osun State 10
- Oyo State 15
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 7
- Rivers State 29
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 9
- Taraba State 10
- Yobe State 9
- Zamfara State 9