The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Thursday revealed its plan to take Orji Uzor Kalu to court over comment on the whereabouts of their leader, Nnamdi Kanu.
The former governor of Abia state, Orji Kalu disclosed this information on Wednesday in an interview with newsmen after meeting former Military President, General Ibrahim Badamasi, IBB, in Minna.
He said: “Nnamdi Kanu is where I told you he is, he is in London. He is safe”.
Counsel to IPOB, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, said that Kalu’s statement was a script written by the Federal government and acted by him (Kalu).
Hot Nigerian Job: Massive Recruitment at Coscharis Mobility Airline Nig. Limited
After the September 14, 2017, Operation Python Dance, by Nigeria Army, in the Southeast region, IPOB said their leader disappeared.
Angered by this statement credited to the former governor, Ejiofor said that Orji Uzor Kalu, had made himself a party to the matter already in court.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021