The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Thursday revealed its plan to take Orji Uzor Kalu to court over comment on the whereabouts of their leader, Nnamdi Kanu.
The former governor of Abia state, Orji Kalu disclosed this information on Wednesday in an interview with newsmen after meeting former Military President, General Ibrahim Badamasi, IBB, in Minna.
He said: “Nnamdi Kanu is where I told you he is, he is in London. He is safe”.
Counsel to IPOB, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, said that Kalu’s statement was a script written by the Federal government and acted by him (Kalu).
Hot Nigerian Job: Massive Recruitment at Coscharis Mobility Airline Nig. Limited
After the September 14, 2017, Operation Python Dance, by Nigeria Army, in the Southeast region, IPOB said their leader disappeared.
Angered by this statement credited to the former governor, Ejiofor said that Orji Uzor Kalu, had made himself a party to the matter already in court.
Pay Attention To:
- Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for Graduate
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021