Ohanaeze Ndigbo worldwide had alerted President Muhammadu Buhari of the consequences of denying the detained Ipob leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, access to health facilities and services through the doctor of his choice as one is presumed innocent until proven guilty of any Court.
There are complaints about him(Nnamdi Kanu) of being denied access to medical care and attention, and such might attract empathy from the International community and might spur chaos as his adherents are threatening to storm Abuja when the trials of Nnamdi Kanu resume on July 26th, 2021, which might portend danger at nation’s capital.
We commended FG through DSS for granting him access to his lawyer, such gestures should be extended to family members, especially his younger brothers and sisters should be allowed to visit him, and his fundamental human rights should be respected before his trials resume to assure the public nothing happens to him while in incarceration.
ALSO READ: Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to bury Ikonso with 2000 human heads, we have 30 already – ESN Commander
Ndigbo had remained calm and peaceful over the re-arrest of Nnamdi Kanu,” we extol Igbo youths that obeyed our earlier instructions to shun any form of protests and procession but urge those that were misled and regretted going into armed struggle to surrender immediately and be free”.
We are ready to help any Igbo youth in the wrong niche of agitation to surrender willfully and be apologetic to beg Southeast Governors, it will motivate Ohanaeze Ndigbo to implore FG and southeast Governors to grant ” repentant agitators” amnesty and state clemency, this is the finest hour for those remorseful ipob members to surrender.
Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro
Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide.
# IPOB Should surrender now
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021