IPOB Send Powerful Message To Sheikh Gumi and Northerners
THE Indigenous People of Biafra have stated that they are fighting terrorists rather than northerners.
Emma Powerful, the secessionist group’s Media and Publicity Secretary, revealed this on Thursday in a statement made accessible to our correspondent in Awka, Anambra State.
The organisation condemned Abubakar Gumi’s recent comments on IPOB as “haters and killers of northerners” as “fallacious and malicious.”
“The Indigenous Peoples of Biafra has been drawn to the latest raving and ludicrous accusations by terrorist apologist, Sheikh Abubakar Gumi, that IPOB and the Eastern Security Network were killing northerners,” the group said in a statement.
“ESN was born out of need to protect our ancestral land from terrorists and murderous herders inflicting havoc on our villages. ESN is merely defending our helpless moms and sisters who have been raped, wounded, and attacked by Fulani herders without cause.
# IPOB Send Powerful Message To Sheikh Gumi and Northerners
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal