IPOB has declared its support for the second term ambition of President Muhammadu Buhari.
In a statement signed by its national co-ordinator, Sunday Egejuru, the Igbo political bridge group endorsed President Buhari, adding that he was not an enemy of Nigeria.
The statement read; ”The Igbo Political Bridge IPOB hereby declare that it supports the re-election of President Mohammadu Buhari in 2019. Our support is predicated on the fact that he would serve for only four years and power will move to the South East in 2023. President Buhari is not an enemy of Ndigbo as some Igbos claim .
In 2003 , he picked Senator Chuba Okadigbo as his running mate and in 2007 , he chose Chief Edwin Umezuoke as his running mate. Could a man that hate Igbos do that. It was when he realized in 2015 that Igbos stuck to Ex President Goodluck Jonathan that he went to the South West to pick a deputy. Buhari may be rigid and meticulous but he does not hate the Igbos.
He may have participated in the civil war, but some Igbos also fought on Nigeria side during the war and are today representing Igbos in some national outings. IPOB therefore call on Ndigbo to vote massively for President Buhari in 2019. Its the shortest route to Igbo Presidency.”
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)