IPOB Apologies, Promise to rebuild all School properties Damage During Imo School Invasion.
Read Also: UAE Releases Names Of Nigerians, Organizations Sponsoring Boko Haram Terrorists, Bandits [FULL LIST]
According to Emma, IPOB will rebuild all the school properties destroyed, buy all school bags burnt during the invasion.
He further stated that all sit-at-home order has been cancelled. The only sit-at-home order is whenever Nnamdi Kanu appear in Court.
Recall, Ejes Gist News reports that Unknown gunmen have attacked the Comprehensive Secondary School, Nkume in Njaba Local Government Area of Imo State following the declaration of sit-at-home order by the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.
When some students were taking part in the ongoing 2021 West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE), armed men reportedly stormed the school and stopped the exam.
As of press time, the incident’s details were sketchy, but it was learned that five hoodlums destroyed some properties during the attack.
CSP Mike Abattam, the Imo State Police Public Relations Officer, was unable to take calls or respond to text messages forwarded to him.
Read Also: Google Officially Rename Parts of Warri to WADO City As Urhobo Sons And Daughters Push Harder
Remember that IPOB had ordered that the region sit-at-home every Monday in support of its leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, who has been detained by the Department of State Services.
Tags : IPOB Apologies , Nnamdi Kanu , Emma Powerful , sit-at-home order
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)