Jofad Consulting Limited – Our client, a high main Mortgage Bank in Abuja, Nigeria is trying to rent a younger and vibrant candidate to fill the vacant place under:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Requirements
- Must have the can-do perspective and prepared to study spirit
- Carrying out spot checks and evaluate of actions within the branches below protection.
- Cash rely and vault administration, funds switch, guaranteeing adherence to insurance policies and procedures.
- Work to construct a powerful compliance surroundings to make sure zero stage of coverage, procedures and regulatory infractions.
- Ensure immediate and efficient name over of department transactions.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
- Review of Suspense/Transit/Proxy Accounts
- Ensure full and correct recognition of all charges and prices on each related account.
Qualifications / Experience
- A First Degree or its equal in Accounting or Audit with 3 – 5 years work expertise.
- Professional qualification in Accounting or Audit can be an added benefit.
- Experience in any respected auditing agency and monetary establishment is an added benefit.
How To Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the e-mail.
Application Deadline thirtieth November, 2020.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines