Working together with people at every level of the health system–from clients to healthcare service providers to federal government authorities – ICAP is devoted to providing high-performing health system reinforcing efforts that offer quality and economical healthcare. The organization deals with the world’s most important health dangers and, in partnership with partners all over the world, executes transformative options to fulfill the health requirements of people.
We are looking for extremely certified prospects to serve in our Country Office as:
RELATED JOB : Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment
Job Title: Intern
Slot: 2 Openings
- Filing and obtaining business records, documents, and reports
- Using numerous software application, consisting of data processing, spreadsheets, databases, and discussion software application
- Provide basic administrative assistance
- Ensure operation of devices by finishing preventive upkeep requirements; requiring repair work; preserving devices stocks; assessing new devices and methods
- Maintain products stock by examining stock to figure out stock level; preparing for required products; positioning and accelerating orders for products; validating invoice of products
- Handling workplace jobs, such as filing, creating reports and discussions, establishing for conferences, and reordering products.
- Providing real-time scheduling assistance by scheduling consultations and avoiding disputes.
- Making travel plans, such as scheduling flights, automobiles, and hotel appointments.
- Screening telephone call and routing callers to the proper party.
- Using computer systems to produce reports, transcribe minutes from conferences, produce discussions, and perform research study
- Greet and help visitors
- Handling fundamental accounting jobs
- Perform other tasks as designated.
Requirements / Education
- Knowledge of running basic workplace devices
- Excellent interaction abilities – written and spoken
- Ability to focus on tasks and strong analytical abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree / BSc or HND in associated Business Administration or associated Social Science field.
- At most 1-year useful work experience in supporting administrative systems in a comparable organization
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a need to
How to Apply
Interested and certified prospects should send their in-depth CV and Cover Letter to: ICAPNGR@gmail.com with the Job Title and Location in the subject line.
Application Deadline 12th February, 2020.
- ICAP at Columbia University is a level playing field company, and just certified prospects are shortlisted. We do not ask for any costs from potential applicants.
- All applications after the above date will be disqualified.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria