Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook’s Chief Executive Officer, has unveiled four new capabilities on the company’s Instant Messaging service, WhatsApp, and photo-sharing platform, Instagram, to help companies and shoppers.
Zuckerberg announced on his verified Facebook account on Tuesday evening.
Shops on WhatsApp and Marketplace, Instagram Visual Search, and Shops Ads are among the future innovations, according to him.
“Instagram Visual Search: helps you discover things based on photographs that inspire you,” Zuckerberg said, explaining the features’ uses.
“Shops on Marketplace: With over 1 billion people using Marketplace each month, we’re making it simple for businesses to add their Shops to reach even more customers.
“Shops on WhatsApp: You’ll soon be able to view a Shop on WhatsApp and speak with a business before making a purchase.
“Businesses simply have to set up their shop once for it to work on Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp.
“Shops Advertisements: We’re introducing new ads to tailor your shopping experience and direct you to a Shop’s handpicked collection.”
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria