Popular married Instagram, twerker Queen Janemena has a word of advise for ladies in violent relationships.
Janemena advise ladies to leave before they lose their lives.
She made this known in a recent post on her Instagram handle, where she stated that people should leave such relationships before they lose their precious lives.
This is coming amidst damming reports that Nigerian rapper, Lil Frosh violently attacked his girlfriend on multiple occasions.
The abuse has led to his sack from DMW, and also massive criticism from Nigerians.
Taking to social media, Janemena said regardless of it being a relationship or marriage, no one deserves to be abused.
She admitted that quitting a relationship is hard but it would be better to treat a wound by oneself than the morgue attendants beautify the wounds for a funeral.
See what she wrote below;
“So I feel like I’m not one to share this because to be honest, I have never been in a violent relationship with anyone so I really don’t know the right things to say BUT I really want to say this
If you are in A violent relationship/marriage, Be it Emotional or Sexual abuse(yes there is, even if you are married to that person) and any type of violence you think can take your life in a second, Please Pack your things and leave o because when it happens, they will only write “eeyhaaa or Rip(yes they will also abbreviate it)
Though they say it’s not easy to “PACK AND LEAVE” because sometimes we just want to try and repair what’s already broken but is it not better to treat those wounds on your body than for the morgue attendants to beautify those wounds just to get you ready for your funeral
If you are an abusive person, please change today. No be when you don kill person, you go try dey change and beg for forgiveness from God
Think about it deeply
It’s really not worth your life”
Naija News Today
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance