Insight Consult – We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow. Our business strategy is ‘friendly interaction’ and ‘convenience’ because as challenging as doing business in Nigeria is, it is even more challenging for the small business owner who has difficulty finding the resources they need to succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Management Trainee
- As an entrant onto the graduate scheme, you will be responsible for supporting the Management in delivering projects to meet business needs. This will include: supporting improvement initiatives; managing deadlines; contributing to the team at an exceptional standard.
- The Graduate will also assist the Corporate Management Team with long-term project work through research and analysis, and by taking ownership of specific work strands. With a focus on continually improving outcomes, you will develop and use best practice in delivering services, applying theoretical learning within a practical environment.
- Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
- The Management Trainee is expected to gain knowledge and experience required to function in a management position under direction of experienced personnel.
- He is also responsible for working alongside managers, accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a management executive.
- Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations, IT Solutions, Admin, HR, Legal, etc.
- Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of the business.
- Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management.
- Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers.
- Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Must be hardworking, diligent and trustworthy.
- Must be ready to be part of a team and work with a team to meet tight schedules.
- Must be able to handle a tough fast environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
- Minimum HND, Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
- Be analytical minded and be a fast learner.
- Must be technology savvy, having proficiency in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a soft updated copy of their CV to: [email protected] for prior accreditation.
Note: Only Successful Applicants will be shortlisted
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- INEC Recruitment 2020 for Edo and Ondo Election |pres.inecnigeria.org
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]