The presidential aide made this when he appeared on Channels Television on Tuesday evening shortly after President Buhari’s meeting with Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Nigerian Governors Forum, and heads of security agencies at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
He said that Nigeria military is well equipped, insisting that even in recent security meetings held with the President and other stakeholders, no agency complained lacking equipment to fight insurgents.
Adesina said that the country is at the level of seeking pragmatic solutions between the government and everybody, adding that those making allegations against the government concerning the killings in some parts of the country are not helping the situation.
“Yes talking of those allegations, I hear them, I see them. I see videos. [These allegations are coming from] people that you think should know [better]; people that you think are well educated; people that you think are large-minded enough but they are still operating from small prisms of ethnic consciousness and making wide allegations about security in the country. They are not helping the situation.
“But it’s a democracy. They can say whatever they want to say it doesn’t mean what they’re saying is founded or true but they should realise that when they make those wild allegations, those things are not good for the country.
PAY ATTENTION TO : Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths, I Will Always Be There For You
“Those who are working on security are working and we must team up with them to find lasting solutions to these plaques.
“Today at the security meeting a lot was said about procurement and security agencies did not complain of equipment. Yes additional equipment are coming in from Jordan, China, United States but the complaint was not majorly about equipment.
“The military is well equipped. [Although] nothing spent on security is ever too much because every other thing revolves around security….”
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Service Executive Conversion Programme
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Jobs in Nigeria for Academic Staff at American University of Nigeri
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august