First Republic Minister, Chief Mbazulike Amechi has lashed out at South-East governors, for the delay in setting up a regional security outfit.
According to the Sun, Amechi advised the people of the South East, to defend themselves if the governors are not up to task.
He made this call amidst growing insecurity in the country, urging Igbos to remain vigilant.
“If others are forming their own security organisations and the South East governors feel their own security organisation is the one that will be supervised by the Inspector General of Police, it shows the kind of people and governments we have,” he said.
Amechi also claimed the governors were unconcerned about security, because they are protected.
According to him, when he was a Minister in the First Republic, he was only assigned one police orderly, “but today they move about with scores of policemen enough to form a police post or station in addition to members of Directorate of State Service (DSS)”.
facebook sharing buttonwhatsapp sharing buttontwitter sharing buttonemail sharing buttonprint sharing button
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]