Whyte Cleon Limited – A Human Resource Outsourcing & Management Solutions company in Nigeria with over 18 years company experience. We are a service based company speaking with company with concentrate on the arrangement of useful and well looked into options to assist our customers bridge the space in between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition, Strategy Execution and Organisational Performance.
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Information Technology (tier 1) Support Officer
- Installation, setup, upkeep, and troubleshooting of end-user workstations.
- Installing and configuring of anti-infection items on endpoints.
- Configuration of mail customers at workstations.
- Intermediate understanding of Windows Server environment. MCSA accreditation is a benefit.
- Basic understanding of networking setup and troubleshooting. CCNA is a benefit.
- Daily information Backup, Data warehousing, Off-website backup services and electronic vaulting of information.
- General understanding of printer troubleshooting and repair work
- Knowledge of Social media marketing and industrial performance
- Ability to discover quick and desire to compose accreditations regularly.
- Basic understanding of site administration.
- Basic understanding of Office365 environment
- HND, B.Sc in Computer associated courses or pertinent IT accreditation’s
- Minimum of Second Class Lower / HND, Upper Credit
- 1 year minimum pertinent working experience
- Highly knowledgeable in fixing IT associated occurrences.
- Good Communication abilities
- Ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only applicants with work experience in the Information Technology market require use.
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]