Festus Okoye, the INEC national commissioner in charge of voter education and publicity, explains that the period for substitution of candidates by political parties had expired.
The electoral commission discloses that all parties and candidates that contested the senatorial election during last general poll will be on the ballot for the rerun election in Essien Udim senatorial district
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has disclosed that the All Progressives Congress (APC) will not be allowed to replace its candidate, Godswill Akpabio, who withdrew from the senatorial rerun in Essien Udim senatorial district area of Akwa Ibom state.
The re-run in the senatorial district was ordered by the Court of Appeal following a petition by Akpabio challenging the declaration of Senator Chris Ekpenyong of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as the winner of the election.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)