The Taraba State INEC Resident Electoral Commissioner, Alhaji Baba Abba is dead.
According to Channels Tv the Public relations officer of INEC in the state Fabian Vhamhi said he died last night in Maiduguri after a protracted illness.
He was a part of the result collation exercise for the presidential election in Taraba, but gave way for the Governorship due to his illness.
READ ALSO : Mugabe buried in steel coffin encased in concrete as family claims people are ‘after his body’
The deceased was deployed to Taraba state on the 7th of May 2018 to serve as the Resident Electoral Commissioner for the 2019 general elections in the state.
The remains of the deceased has since been laid to rest according to Islamic rites in Maiduguri, the Borno state capital.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal