Unizik VC has Attracted INEC Registration Center To Campus For Staff, Students
The Vice-Chancellor of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Prof. Charles Esimone, has attracted INEC registration point to the University in response to a surge in the number of new people seeking to register in the ongoing continuous voters’ registration exercise.
The registration point will assist university staff and students who have not yet obtained their Permanent Voters Card (PVC).
According to a special notice signed by the university’s Registrar, Barr. Philo Okoye, registration will begin on Tuesday, June 14th at the institution’s multipurpose hall.
The message read: “The UNIZIK management under our visionary Vice-Chancellor Prof. Charles Esimone FAS has finalized arrangement with State REC, INEC to come to UNIZIK for voter registration of her Staff and Students who are yet to Register.
“Date is Tuesday 14th June 2022, and starts at 8 am, at the Multipurpose Hall.”
The notice advised intending registrants to print out the registration form, fill and come with it for easy and faster registration.
Despite rumors that the deadline for continuing voter registration has been extended to August 31, 2022, the deadline is still June 30, 2022.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022