Sample of the one sent to me
NOTE: before you commence with the selection of the position to apply for. Be sure you have all the requirements.
If you are having issues with the login or finding it very difficult to access the portal it means the website security might have blocked your IP. Go to your phone, google play store and download fish VPN
I. Professionals/Experienced hires – Grade Levels 09 -14.
3. REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS BY CATEGORIES
i. PROFESSIONALS/ EXPERIENCED HIRES – GRADE LEVELS 09 – 14
4. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Also, an applicant MUST: – i. Be a Nigerian Citizen; ii. Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman/ Secretary of his/her Local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable; iii. Be computer literate; iv. Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission; v. Not be above 35 years of age for the entry point and 45years of age for the experienced hire.
5. JOB DESCRIPTION (PROFESSIONALS/ EXPERIENCED HIRES)
i. Work in designated Professional Departments of the Commission as may be assigned. RELATED JOB: List of Federal Government Recruitment for February 2020
6. JOB DESCRIPTION (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER)
i. General Data Management and maintenance of Polling Units records in respect of a given Registration Area; ii. Compile and update Register/Records of voters in the Polling Units of the Registration Area; iii. Issue Temporary/Permanent /Duplicate Voter Cards as approved by the Commission; iv. Monitor Electoral Activities and other duties that may be assigned within the Registration Area.
7. METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications are to be made online. Suitably qualified candidates should log on to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Portal www.inecrecruitment.com to complete the prescribed application form free of charge. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Current Open Positions
|1||Professionals/Experienced Hires – Grade Levels 09 -14|
|2||Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 08|
|3||Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 07|
- You must be 18 years and above to register on this platform.
- One and only one registration is permitted, failure to comply will lead to disqualification
- The application is free
- You must possess a valid form of identification
- You can be called to any part of the country for an aptitude test, interview or job placement, as the Commission deems fit
- You will be responsible for all your expenses if called for an aptitude test or interview; this includes your transportation, feeding and accommodation
- You cannot edit your biodata once submitted
- The Commission reserves the right to cancel your application on account of a breach
- Signing up signifies that you have read and agree to these conditions.
Jobs in Nigeria [Apply Now]
- Job Vacancies at Christ the Redeemer Secondary Schools for Teaching and Non-teaching Staff
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 BMTC 43 – NAF Recruitment Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng Portal Login
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022 – DSSC Course (26 / 2022)
- Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement Systems (NIBSS) Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2022