On Wednesday, the Independent National Electoral Commission announced the start of the recruitment process for election staff for the 2023 general elections.
To that end, the electoral umpire announced that it had opened a recruitment portal and that qualified candidates should begin applying for the position.
See how to Apply INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
The announcement was made by INEC on its Facebook page on Wednesday. It stated that the portal, which opened today, would close on November 30, 2022.
“The Commission has approved the reactivation of INECPRES, both the mobile app for Android phones and the web portal,” according to the statement (laptops only).
“To that end, the portal will be open to qualified applicants for registration of all categories of ad hoc staff (SPO/PO/APO/RATECHS/RAC Managers) except Collation officers.”
“The portal will be open on Wednesday, September 14th, and will close on November 30th, 2022.”
Ejes Gist Newspaper reports that the electioneering for the 2023 election will begin later this month, signalling the start of activities that will culminate in next year’s general elections.
Thanks for reading. That is all the latest NewsOnline Nigeria on INEC Portal for AdhocStaff Recruitment
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications