The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has pledged computerized employment to members of the National Youth Sevice Corps, NYSC, who’re excellent throughout the common elections, ranging from Saturday.
INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu gave the reassurance throughout a briefing on Wednesday in Abuja.
Answering questions on the welfare of corps members seen sleeping on the ground the evening earlier than the the postponed elections, Yakubu assured that the welfare of NYSC Corps members could be adequately taken care of throughout the conduct of the elections.
He mentioned: “The youth corps members are among the many most educated, most dependable, most patriotic, and most available ad-hoc employees we’ve… so we don’t joke with the wellbeing of corps members.
“Arising from my interplay with DG NYSC yesterday, they’re taking a look at how they will mobilise mattresses, utilized by the youth corps members in camp to locations the place the youth corps members are going to remain the evening in order that the layover earlier than we open the polling items on Saturday may be extra snug for them.
“I’m ready for the DG NYSC to submit the small print to the fee, however I need to guarantee you that something that the fee can do to make the corps members snug, and all different employees, together with their welfare and safety, we’ll do.
“Those who do exceptionally well during elections are accorded automatic employment by the commission.”
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]