The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to amongst different issues manage elections into numerous political workplaces within the nation.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Management Consultant
- The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in pursuance of its statutory capabilities and in compliance with Due Process necessities seeks to nominate respected Management Consultants with related expertise and good observe data to precise curiosity to conduct the Commissions 2020 promotion examination train.
Scope of Work
Successful Firms according to Term of Reference of INEC can be anticipated to set promotion examination questions, administer them, compile outcomes and submit a complete report on the conduct of promotion examination for officers within the Headquarters, States Offices, and FCT Office as indicated within the following Lots 1-17. Successful Firms for Lots 18 and 19 will Co-ordinate and Harmonize the reports of varied Lots.
ALSO APPLY FOR : Hot Jobs Recruitment at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Lot 1 – Grade Level (GL. 15 and 16) – Location (Nationwide)
- Lot 2 – Grade Level (GL. 14) – Location (States within the North)
- Lot 3 – Grade Level (GL. 14) – Location (States within the South)
- Lot 4 – Grade Level (GL. 13) – Location (States within the North)
- Lot 5 – Grade Level (GL. 13) – Location (States within the South)
- Lot 6 – Grade Level (GL. 12) – Location (States within the North)
- Lot 7 – Grade Level (GL. 12) – Location (States within the South)
- Lot 8 – Grade Level (GL. 10) – Location (Nationwide)
- Lot 9 – Grade Level (GL. 09) – Location (States within the North Central & HQ)
- Lot 10 – Grade Level (GL. 09) – Location (States within the North East Geo. Zone & HQ)
- Lot 11 – Grade Level (GL. 09) – Location (States within the North West Geo. Zone & HQ)
- Lot 12 – Grade Level (GL 09) – Location (States within the South East Geo. Zone & HQ)
- Lot 13 – Grade Level (GL. 09) – Location (States within the South South Geo. Zone & HQ)
- Lot 14 – Grade Level (GL. 09) – Location (States within the South West Geo. Zone & HQ)
- Lot 15 – Grade Level (GL. 08) – Location (States within the North)
- Lot 16 – Grade Level (GL. 08) – Location (States within the South)
- Lot 17 – Grade Level (GL. 07) – Location (Nationwide)
- Lot 18 – Grade Level (Co-ordinating Consultant) – Location (States within the North)
- Lot 19 – Grade Level (Co-ordinating Consultant) – Location (States within the South)
- Detailed Company Profile Stating present workplace deal with, e-mail and phone Numbers.
- Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) connect with Form CAC 2 & 7 (or CAC 1.1)
- Evidence of Company’s Current tax Clearance Certificate for the final three years (2018, 2019 and 2020) and or Income Tax Clearance Certificate legitimate until 31st December, 2020.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service suppliers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) – Expiring by 30th June, 2020 or legitimate certificates issued by BPP.
- Current Compliance Certificate with Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund(NSITF), expiring 31st December 2020.
- Current Pension Compliance Certificate in Compliance with amended PENCOM Reform Act, 2014, expiring 31st December 2020.
- Current ITF Compliance Certificate issued by ITF in Compliance with Section 6(2) of ITF Amendment Act 2011, expiring 31st December 2020.
- Audited Accounts for the previous three monetary years (2016; 2017 and 2018).
- List of verifiable/related documentary proof of comparable jobs efficiently Executed /ongoing inside the final 5 (5)years (e.g. letter of Award, Job Completion Certificates and so on.);
- List of key personnel to hold out the work together with photocopies of related Academic/Professional Qualifications;
- Evidence of economic functionality to execute the venture by submission of Reference Letter from a good business financial institution in Nigeria, indicating willingness to offer credit score facility for the execution of the venture when wanted;
- All paperwork for submission have to be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter beneath the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (ideally GSM No.), and e-mail deal with The Letterhead Paper should bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company on the backside of the web page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the agency.
- Current sworn affidavit disclosing:
- That the corporate just isn’t in receivership, bancrupt or bankrupt;
- That the Company doesn’t have any Director who has ever been convicted in any court in Nigeria or another Country for legal offence in relation to fraud or Financial impropriety;
- Whether or not any officer of the Commission is a former or current Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary curiosity within the bidder.
- That all paperwork submitted for the bidding are true and proper in all particulars.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and certified candidates should submit their Applications in two (2) neatly bounded laborious copy sealed envelope clearly marked “Technical Bid” (Indicating Lot No. on the prime proper hand of the envelope) together with a gentle copy in PDF format for ease of Evaluation course of and addressed to:
The Secretary to the Commission,
Independent National Electoral Commission,
Plot 436, Zambezi Crescent,
Maitama District, Abuja.
People search Google for Inec
inec recruitment, inec recruitment portal, inec recruitment kind, inec shortlisted candidates 2020, INEC 2020 recruitment
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State