The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) hereby invitations registered Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and different Stakeholders, whose actions are centered on Democracy, Governance and election and who want to observe the Bayelsa and Kogi States Governorship Elections scheduled to carry on 16th November, 2019, to use for:
Locations: Bayelsa and Kogi
- All organizations which have submitted written functions are required to finish and submit the prescribed application type(s) EC 14A (I) as this stays the one acceptable technique of application.
How to Apply
Interested observer teams are required to obtain and full the application type(s) EC 14A (I) indicating the popular state for statement and submit it together with different crucial paperwork to:
The Election and Party Monitoring Department,
- Separate Application Forms are to be submitted for Bayelsa and Kogi States, respectively
- Observer teams ought to notably, observe that each one different info, together with Legal standing, Federal Inland Revenue Service (Medium Tax Office) Certificate for NGOs in addition to proof of registration with the Civil Society Desk at INEC headquarters, Abuja (together with proof of previous registration with the Civil Society Desk at INEC Headquarters, Abuja (together with proof of previous election statement), amongst others, are to accompany their functions.
- The checklist of all profitable observer teams for the 2 Elections will probably be subsequently revealed in National Dailies and on the Commission’s web site on the shut of the interval for receipt of application (s).
- Observer Groups ought to observe that any falsification of paperwork in the submissions will result in automated disqualification and attainable prosecution. Please, be guided accordingly.
Accreditation of Election Observers
- Subsequently, profitable observer teams can be required to fill the accreditation type (EC 14(II) for Election observers which ore obtainable on the “Elections and Party Monitoring Deportment, INEC Headquarters, Maitama, Abuja”.
- The accomplished application kinds (EC 14A (II) are to be accompanied with passport – sized pictures of these to be deployed to the 2 (2) States. This is to allow the Commission produce identification/accreditation tags for observers to be deployed for the respective Elections.
Application Deadline Friday; 30th August, 2019.