Vivian was sacked for complaining about non-payment of salaries
A broadcaster with the Imo Broadcasting Corporation, Mrs Vivian Ottih has been suspended indefinitely for complaining of non-payment of her salaries and that of her colleagues.
It was gathered that the woman was issued a query for complaining about non-payment of salary, but her reply was deemed to lack any atom of remorse.
She was subsequently placed on indefinite suspension.
Below is a copy of the suspension letter which was signed by the Ag, Director General.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International