Prior to the Supreme Court ruling, Mbaka had on December 31, 2019, forecasted that the PDP-administration of Ihedioha would be changed by a federal government of Hope Uzodinma from the APC.
It came as a surprise to numerous Nigerians when the cleric’s forecast on the Imo governorship election happened.
Reacting to his forecast, the catholic priest on Sunday, stated Ihedioha should have actually looked for God’s intervention rather of criticising him (Mbaka) over the prediction, Breaking Timesreports
“What’s the distance from Imo State to Enugu, that after given the message on December 31, 2019, Ihedioha cannot come to adoration and seek for God’s intervention, rather he embarked on attacking and castigating the message and the messenger. Tell me the person that attacked a genuine man of God and went scot-free?” He stated.
He stated Ihedioha should have actually asked him what do to prevent the prediction.
“I think that when a message like that is given the right thing to do is to ask the prophet what to do to avert it,” Mbaka kept in mind.
The cleric dismissed the accusations that he was gathering cash to state predictions since he was a member of the APC.
He stated as a prophet of God, the message he preaches is not partisan.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst