Governor Hope Uzodinma
Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State has announced the sack of all his 20 commissioners.
He also announced the dissolution of the State executive council.
This was announced on Wednesday shortly after the state executive council meeting in Owerri, the state capital.
The Commissioner for Information and Strategy Declan Emelumba told journalists that the reason for the dissolution is to rejig the activities of the state government after one year in office.
He added that out of the 28 commissioners only eight commissioners were left to carry on with their activities.
The commissioners are Health, Information, Tourism, Women Affairs, Works, Finance, Youths and the Ministry of Technology.
Google Search Terms
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health