A 44-year-old tailor, Rebecca Adeniyi has told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos State on Wednesday how she captured her cleric hubby red-handed having sex with a married woman.
Rebecca stated that her spouse, Yusuf, developed a mosque and started sleeping with his female members both single and married.
She stated: “I captured him having sexual intercourse with one of our members’ spouses. I got the female and tore her clothing.
“I raised alarm; he started begging me not to expose the woman due to the fact that her partner might divorce her.
“Members stopped coming to our mosque due to the fact that of his atrocities and he is now accusing me of chasing members away.
“My other half’s behaviour towards me altered after the act. He no longer give me cash nor look after me.”
The mom of 4 likewise said that her spouse was fetish, stating that he wed her with charm.
“I was under the impact of appeal throughout my marital relationship with Yusuf but the wool was later lifted off my eyes five years ago.
“I decided to remain in the marital relationship due to the fact that of my children,” the petitioner stated.
She mentioned that Yusuf has actually never participated in any of her household functions; adding that she was fed up of the marital relationship and prayed the court to end it.
The 47-year-old cleric accepted the allegation of having sexual intercourse with his mosque member but blamed it on the devil.
Yusuf stated: “Yes, I made love with my member however it was the devil that pushed me.
“I asked my partner to forgive me which it would never ever repeat itself but she refused and raised alarm.”
The respondent denied being fetish and married his other half with charm however implicated her of being diabolical.
“It is my wife that is fetish. She often checked out herbalists and got back with various compounds, “ he said.
Yusuf likewise implicated his better half of having affairs with the hubby of the lady he had sex with.
“My better half is now coping with the partner of the lady I had sexual intercourse with,” he stated.
He made an impassioned plea to the court not to liquify the marital relationship, saying that he still loves his partner.
After listening to the submission of the couple, the Court President, Mr Adeniyi Koledoye, adjourned the case until March 20 for judgment.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State