The ‘soapy’ crooner, who is yet to come out of his ongoing trial, took to his twitter handle to claim he is the problem of Nigeria and not the government, SARS or police.
He tweeted: “Naira Marley is the problem of Nigeria not sars, not police and not the government.”
Marley’s sarcastic comments came few hours after his ongoing trial was adjourned to December 11, 2019.
The singer, who recently released a new single titled ‘puta’, lay holds to the claim while announcing a new song he is currently working on, titled “Bad Influence”
He said that if he was a bad influence, he was trying to figure out what influenced him to be bad.
He wondered why his critics do not care to understand what made him who he is.
“If I’m a #Badinfluence, I’m still trying to work out what influenced me to be bad. Why don’t you all care? I am a youth too,” he tweeted
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer