President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday, mentioned that his second administration is laying the foundation to lift not less than 100 million Nigerians from poverty.
Speaking at a retreat for ministers-designate in Abuja President Buhari said that target would be achieved in 2023, Premium Times reports.
PAY ATTENTION TO :Â Man divorces his wife, bath her and their kids with acid
He mentioned: âOur administrationâs eight years will have laid the grounds for lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty in 10 years.
MUST READ :
âThis end result will basically shift Nigeriaâs trajectory and place us among the many worldâs great nations.â
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOUÂ Â
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment â3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment atÂ OyoÂ state civil service commissionÂ
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE :Â No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]