Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine buyer expertise and be the supplier of alternative wherever power is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest energy distribution community, got here into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium beneath the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2020 Young Engineers Programme
Job Type: Full time
- Successful candidates will likely be anticipated to work throughout the energy distribution sector with skilled engineers, creating abilities and expertise as a way to change into a reliable and efficient skilled Engineer throughout the Power Sector and supplied with difficult job alternatives
- Preferably recent from the college however definitely with no more than 2 years’ expertise, who’re very smart, hardworking, being able to use frequent sense in analyzing and resolving issues and who worth integrity greater than wealth.
- Minimum B.Sc. or, ideally, M.Sc. Degree in Engineering, in one of many following disciplines Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering from respected Universities with a minimal of 2nd class higher
- Must have accomplished NYSC
- Maximum age of 26 years as of December 2019
Application Deadline 27th December, 2019.