Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence.
The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Contact Center Manager
Responsible for receiving audio complaints from various sources such as consumers, the CEO- IE, Consumer Protection Council (CPC), NERC, Independence Corrupt Practices (ICPC), IKEJA forum of NERC etc.
To take telephone calls on behalf of IE in order to fulfil customer requirements.
To know the most up to date information on all product and services of IE and be able to help customers in a quick and friendly fashion.
Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by Head customer Service and Head of Department.
Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
Respond to billing inquiries and handle customers’ high bill complaints.
Provide information about company programs, products and services.
Report electric emergencies and outages.
Provide data to customers requesting new services and/or construction and channel to appropriate office.
Seek resolution of customer complaints.
Respond to utility commission and agency inquiries.
Updating customers’ account.
This role requires a first Degree or its equivalent Diploma qualification.
Requires between 1-2 years relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
Good Phone Skills.
Good Analytical skills.
Commitment to Task.
Possesses current knowledge of profession.
Knowledge of the business
Good customer service management
Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
Good Verbal communication & interpersonal Skills.
Attention to Detail.
Good customer Service.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
APPLY ONLINE HERE
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International