The former Senator and Aviation Minister was heard sharing what President Buhari told him about the Igbo people, according to a video shared by former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan’s aide, Reno Omokri.￼
Femi Fani Kayode, therefore, suggested if the Igbos aren’t given the chance to fight for their rights, then they should breakup.
As regards the statement shared by Fani Kayode, I hereby caution the President because out of every tribe or culture, there are bad people. Amongst the Igbos he claims to be deceitful, there are also good and lovely people. What do you think about this for?
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal