Igbo Man Appointed Justice Minister In Canada .
I am beyond humbled to accept my new role
A Nigerian man of Igbo extraction, Kaycee Madu, has been appointed as new Justice Minister and Solicitor General in Canada
This was made known in statement signed by Premier Jason Kenney on Tuesday.
According to the statement, Madu is Alberta’s new justice minister and solicitor general during a cabinet shuffle on Tuesday.
Also Read : Akinwumi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President
Madu reacting via his Twitter handle, said : “Thank you, everyone, for all the well wishes. I am beyond humbled to accept my new role as Minister of Justice and Solicitor General – where I will pursue fairness, equality, and justice for all with every ounce of strength I have.”
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)