At least two people were killed when gunmen dressed as Fulani herders in customs uniform invaded Igangan in Oyo State’s Ibarapa Local Government Area.
“Igangan is under attack presently, the attackers wore a custom uniform to deceive the villagers,” he said.
Despite the fact that hunters and Amotekun soldiers fought back, an Amotekun commandant in the area was alleged to have been slain in the raid.
Two persons were shot in Igangan, Ibarapa North local government area, while one person, the Amotekun commandant, was slain in Igboora, Ibarapa Central local government area, according to reports.
“Until two people were shot, the people thought it was customs officers,” one of the residents stated.
“Local hunters descended on the region, fleeing through Igboora.
“After being warned, Amotekun officers in Igangan lay siege to the escaping gunmen, who subsequently executed the commander.”
Police authorities had not commented on the incident as of the time of this article..is article..
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021