Reopening of schools in Delta State is September 28th 2020.
Nursery, Pre–primary, and KG 1 to 3 pupils January 2021.
The Delta State Governor, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa has ordered for the reopening of primary and secondary schools in the state for Monday, September 28.
The Governor also ordered that the resumption for Nursery, Pre–primary, and KG 1 to 3 pupils will be January 2021.
According to Commissioner for Basic and Secondary education, Chief Patrick Ukah who confirmed the news explained that “Secondary school students in JSS 1, JSS 2, SS 1 and SS 2 that are yet to write the second term examination will resume from Monday, September 28, 2020, to Friday, October 9, 2020, to enable them to prepare for and write their second term examinations in order to conclude the 2019/2020 academic session. He also affirmed that boarders are expected to resume on Sunday, October 27, 2020.
He noted that second term examinations will be waived for pupils in primaries 1 to 3.
Chief Patrick Ukah said, “the resumption date for the first term in the 2020/2021 academic session for both pupils and students in primary and secondary school will run from Monday, October 12, 2020, to Friday, December 18, 2020.
The resumption date for Second Term is scheduled to commence on January 4, 2021, and terminate on Wednesday, March 31, 2021.”
The commissioner added that the third term is scheduled to commence from April 12, 2021, and end on August 13, 2021.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst