A single mother took to Twitter to tell women to be grateful if they have a responsible husband that pays the bills.
The single mum identified as Bashirat lost her husband six months ago and she says that ever since the bills have been choking her.
According to Bashirat, a married woman should be grateful if she has a husband that is responsible enough to handle all major bills and is also sensible.
In her words;
”If you get husband & he’s responsible enough to pay all major bills… Plus e come get sense join. My sister be grateful.
”This single parenting life is not beans.
”5yrs & 6 months since I lost hubby & the bills don’t get easier to pick. The shoe tight, e come heavy. Alhamdulilah!
”Reason I don’t joke with my hustle.”
If you get husband & he’s responsible enough to pay all major bills… Plus e come get sense join. My sister be grateful.
This single parenting life is not beans.
5yrs & 6 months since I lost hubby & the bills don’t get easier to pick. The shoe tight, e come heavy. Alhamdulilah!
— Life Transition Coach! (@thebashirat) March 4, 2021
News Search Terms
Latest News in Nigeria , Naija Gist Amebo, Instant Naija Newspapers, Naija News ,Naija News Now, Legit News, Talk of Naija News, Naija News Gossip, Nigeria news, Latest Naija News Loaded, Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria , Latestnewsinnigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
Latest Jobs in Nigeria
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at Edo State College of Agriculture for Academic and Non-Teaching Staff
- First Bank Recruitment 2021 for March / April (7 Positions)
- Massive Recruitment at the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Bank Teller Job Hiring at Tribest Corporate Support Limited
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of www.ejesgist.com Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State