The conditional cash transfer from the Federal Government of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, is still going on in Nigeria.
From the look of things, it seems that the money transfer is State by state. Yesterday was Imo State, today, the Minister of humanitarian affairs will be live in Benue State to share money.
If you are from Benue state, get ready to receive your portion of the money the Federal Government is sharing through the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs.
Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000) payment for Benue State citizens will Commence today, 9th April 2020, in Ushongo LGA, in the following wards: Atirkyese, lkyov, Mbaaka, Mbagwaza & Mbanyam.
Please note that the N20,000 cash payment is for the Poorest People in the Country. If you are in Benue state and you fall in the category, go and dress up and wait for the coming the Federal Government representatives to give you cold cash today.
If you are not among the poorest people in the Benue state, I have a suggestion to make. What you have to do today is to ask God to make you most indigent so that you will receive the money today (wink)
Don’t tell anybody that I suggested to you (lol)
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International